Thursday 18 March 2010

Evaluation: How did you use media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stages
























































Yet another important technology in the creation of my media product was for the ancillary tasks. This is because I had to use a whole new technology known as Adobe Photoshop. I used this technology for my media product effectively as I used the ability that Photoshop possessed to use different layers to create interesting backgrounds and foregrounds that related to my music video and therefore created a package that went together. The main effects however that I used to create my media product in Photoshop were the filters I could apply to the images I used. Some of the filters that I used were the twirl filter and other distort effects. Among these effects I was able to use the variety of patterned backgrounds to quickly create interesting designs for my ancillary tasks, such as the chequered background which again related to the design of entire media package.

No comments:

Post a Comment