Tuesday 23 February 2010

Editing

I had no lessons until the end of the day when I had media. Therefore, I decided that I would finish the ending of the music video. I did this by recruiting the aid of the technician Mr Winters so that he could help me decide the best method to complete my idea. The idea was to create a jig saw puzzle out of an image of the singer so that I could put the jigsaw together on the screen. This would then fade as a natural transition giving the effect that the jig saw has changed to a live performance. I had difficulties putting the jig saw pieces together but after using Photoshop I managed to make the pierces the same size as the canvas so that they would not need to be resized on the screen only moved, making the ending easier to complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment