Tuesday 23 February 2010

Digital Pack 9

Upon reflection of the design of my inside cover originally, I decided that the idea was basic and needed to be changed. However I did not know where to begin, so I started with the background and used the chequered background idea gain to have a constant theme throughout the digital pack. Once the background had been created I use some effects to distort the background to make it more interesting. The effect I used was under distort, and was the twirl effect. This changed the background into a large white swirl with a black background. This effect worked well with the composition of work I did so far so I duplicated the layer and made two smaller swirls so that the inside cover was denser.

1 comment:

  1. Do you have a copy of your original cover design (the one you decided you needed to change)? It would be good to post it here, and this would help your entry make sense for the reader.

    SLY

    ReplyDelete