Tuesday 23 February 2010

Digital Pack 8

Having already started the back cover I had decided to continue working on the back cover as I knew more needed to be done on it. This time I finished using the magic wand to remove the background of the pieces and I placed them in specific locations on the computerized chess board so that the song titles could be placed in positions where there was not a chess piece. After doing this I added the song titles in the album using the text box tool and changed the colour of the font so that if it was on a white square the text was back and if it was on a black square the text was white. This would ensure that the titles could be read on the background; otherwise the process would have been futile.

1 comment:

  1. Any fonts / other CD covers / images that influence your ideas should be posted here. There's too many entries with just text Tom. Do you have images / ideas you can addin here to make entires more visual?

    SLY

    ReplyDelete