Tuesday 23 February 2010

Digital pack 11

Having finished the inside cover I decided to return to the background for my front cover. Since I had already used the chequered square idea for the title, I thought that if it was used again then the effect would wear thin. As a result I decided to experiment on the background by using the templates already available. The template I decided to use reminded me of a jigsaw puzzle but wasn’t a mass number of jig saw pieces. Once the background was inserted and moved so that it was the bottom layer, I added colour to the background using only bright colours. Despite doing this, I decided to leave lots of white spaces to resemble that our band was modernising Ska, as shown by the colour, but also keeping to the roots of the Ska genre, as shown by the white.

No comments:

Post a Comment