Tuesday 23 February 2010

Digital Pack 7

In this lesson I began looking at the criteria and noticed that I had to show clear and excellent use manipulating images in Photoshop. Having also looked through my music video for more ideas of what I could focus my back cover on I reflected on the use of the chequered squares and pondered how I use that idea to show the breaking of conventions that our band want to represent. After creating an idea of using a chess board as the back cover I went and found a chess board and pieces and took several images of the board and the pieces. After importing these images into Photoshop I began deleting the background of each unique piece using the magic wand tool and by creating the chequered background on a blank canvas, using the preset pattern designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment