Tuesday 23 February 2010

Digital pack 14

I continued work on the advert by adding the images of the band. Firstly, I decided to create the wall as there were no walls around to take images of that would have created the desired effect. I created the wall by using the chequered background but with each individual square at its maximum scale. Then I coloured the squares with a darkish red colour that resembled a brick wall colour. Then I went and used the effect called texturiser to make the wall look grainy like bricks.

Having done this I used the images of Sheriece that I took to put on the wall. However, I first removed the colour of the images by messing around with black and white settings. Once this was done I then gave each image an outer glow that was a jelly blue colour. This allowed the images to stand out from the wall. I then flipped some of the images so that wall layout along with the advert was symmetrical. Afterwards I included the details of the DVD release on to the wall of the advert.

No comments:

Post a Comment