Wednesday 11 November 2009

Editing

After school had ended I stayed behind and continued editing for another hour. In this time I decided to edit the first verse as I wanted to see that verse completed before the end of the week. The first part was already finished and it was only the end that needed work. Therefore, I used a few shots and just put them in an order that I believed to create an effective chronological sequence that suited both the lyrics and the tone of the music. The only effect that I used from Final Cut was the flash effect. This is because it could then create aid the natural transition that was creating from the opening of the blind to the next shot. This natural transition proved effective and allowed the music video the flow through the entire of the first verse smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment