Wednesday 11 November 2009

Editing

This time I edited in my free period by myself. I got a lot done as I focused on the second verse of the music video. I started by putting the first part of the verse into an order that I thought would suit the pace and lyrics of the music, which is essential to allow the music video to flow. I then carried on using some more effects on Final Cut such as the mirror effect. I used this for the line 'off the fight with next doors school'. This proved effective as the mirror effect on a clip of some one's shadow kicking, made it appear as if the shadow was fighting itself. This proved effective as it related to the lyrics at that moment in the music video, and was fairly humorous. This humour fitted with our original idea to make the music video humorous at moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment