Saturday 26 September 2009

Research: Image of a Ska Band


I researched the image of a Ska band so that my group and I had an idication of how to dress the actors in our music video along with the way they style their hair. From the research I knew the way Ska bands dressed and understood that there is not a concurrent fashion trend within the genre, meaning that each band have their own image or style.

This research also gave me a more solid understanding of the target audience for our band instead of a band for the genre. This is because each band has their own style which will also have their own target audeince, meaning our band will have to target a different audience in comparison to other Ska bands.

1 comment:

  1. Tom, I'd suggest that you add in some more detail here to show how this research influenced your decisions.

    SLY

    ReplyDelete